- 700 g fish
- 8 to 10 potatoes,
- 1 leek,
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- 1-2 peppers,
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour,
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white table wine,
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- black pepper, ground
- leaves of Laurel,
- 2 Tablespoons green cut.
- Fish cleaned bones cut him in pieces, sărăm, piperăm, sprinkle with wine, oil and lasăm for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Curățăm potatoes cut into them thicker slices and FRY in hot oil. Cut leeks into rings and călim a bit in the hot oil.
- We pass the marinated fish through flour and browned it in the oil, after which they put in a ceramic dish (ulcea), add the potatoes cut chicken and fries with fried leeks, presarăm and fine-cut bell pepper, tomato paste and fill with puțina water.
- Add salt, pepper, green cover sheets, Laurel, garlic and bake in the oven until it's ready.
- The steak is served warm, green is presără seasupra.
Flavor and good taste-roast over in jugs
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.