They shared with sour cherries
Categoria: : Dessert/Sweets
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 250 g cherry, can be frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Separate egg yolks from albușurile.
- Beat albușurile foam, add sugar gradually and mixăm albușurile up harden. Add gălbenusurile, and finally the flour I mixed baking powder.
- Mix gently until we obtain a creamy composition without gogoloașe.
- When I got a smooth and creamy composition part (3/4 of the total) in a tray on which we previously have dusted with baking paper.
- Nivelăm composition in the tray.
- The remaining quarter of the composition you mix two tablespoons of cocoa, mix it slightly to not ruin it consistency.
- Pour the cocoa mixture over it from the tray and composition with forks incorporate a making a patchy mix.
- Once we've both mixed and leveled above compositions together sour cherries drained and washed with water.
- Bake in hot oven at 180 ° C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do check with toothpick test if no dough on the toothpick, and a clean out when înțepăm, batters is ripe.
- Let the least to cool then remove from tray and we sprinkle on top of the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Porționăm into squares and can serve the cake.
© 2016, Tina.