- 500 g lean pork meat
- 2 red onions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 ml beef broth
- 500 ml dry white wine
- ½ cabbage
- 2 potatoes
- 2 leaves of Laurel
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt, pepper
- Porționăm meat, browned on one all sides in hot oil, add chopped onions and crushed garlic and continue another 5 minutes tempering, always stirring, not to catch.
- Add the minced cabbage, washed with hot water and wrung out well, and we continue the quench, adding from time to time, Alternatively, soup and wine.
- Fit the taste of salt and pepper, add the sheets of Laurel, caraway, paprika, pepper, diced potatoes, cut and leave everything to boil over low heat about 30 minutes.
- Finally, we add tomato paste, leave 5 minutes and put out the fire.
- We serve hot food, with mămăliguță and cream added directly into the plate.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.