Tiramisu cake is a traditional italian dessert wine, a dessert delicious and very popular with Italians and not only. What a difference from other desserts this intense coffee flavor that cannot be confused.
Another key element to this cake is lovely and taste of mascarpone cheese and pișcoturilor flavor. Placed end to end these ingredients tend to our taste buds teaser.
- 500 grams rusks
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pliculețe vanilla sugar
- 250 ml coffee
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur, cocoa
- After you separate the eggs yolks, mix them well first with sugar and vanilla sugar, after which add mascarpone.
- Separately beat albușurile foam with a pinch of salt after which incorporate a foam in the cream of mascarpone with egg yolks.
- Sweet biscuits they melt their in 250 millilitres concentrated coffee and chilled, I added and coffee liqueur (soaking is sufficient on one side).
- Sweet biscuits așeazăm them so as to form a compact layer in dish in which we mount dessert, layer over which lay half the cream and pudrăm with cocoa.
- Above put the second layer of cocoa, cream remaining and, again, pudrăm with cocoa.
- Allow a few hours in the refrigerator before being served.
Flavor and good taste-Tiramisu
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.