Fried bread with egg, cheese and Dill is a simple recipe for a filling breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 60 g grated cheese
- 5 sprigs of dill
- salt-to taste
- ground black pepper-to taste
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 150 g white bread
- Cut the bread into slices.
- In a bowl beat the egg poured over milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add grated cheese and mix well.
- Wash dill, il usucam in a paper towel, and add chopped tocam in egg mixture.
- Spice up with salt and black pepper.
- In a pan, heed them sunflower oil. Each bread slice pass through egg and cheese mixture and then put it in the pan to fry.
- Fry over medium heat on both sides until golden in color, catch about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve French toast with hot egg and cheese with cherry tomatoes.
Flavor and good taste-toast with egg and cheese
© 2016, Tina.