Stew is welcome at any table. It is a traditional Romanian cuisine culinary in savoury flavours that intertwine the meat, onions, peppers, mushrooms, parsley or dill.
Serve stew along with a polenta aburinda, fluffy mashed potatoes or cooked rice with spices.
- 500 g chicken breast
- 300 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch of green onions (or a medium sized onion)
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes from preserve
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt, pepper
- Wash the scallions and chopped a tocam.
- Wash peppers and cut into cubes.
- In a deep tigaje put more oil to hot in that sotam onion and green pepper over chicken breast that sit down after you've washed and I've portionat into pieces of 2-3 cm.
- Sotam 2-3 minutes, then add tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Fit with salt then pour a cup of water and let boil about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl make a mixture of one teaspoon flour: two tablespoons of sour cream and 2 tablespoons water, omogenizam well and pour the mixture over the beef stew.
- May leave a hot, fit the taste with salt and pepper, add the finely chopped parsley, then take off the heat.
- Our stewed chicken breast and mushrooms is ready.
- Serve stew warm with a side dish of your choice.
Another is the delicious stew made of pork, a recipe can be found here: flavored Stew
Flavor and good taste-stew chicken breast and mushrooms
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.