It is a traditional food in Transylvania, a recipe that you made and Grandma and great-grandmother. Simple ingredients in household who skillfully combined give a spectacular result.
- 800 g pork leg
- paprika peppers
- 2-3 onions
- 5-6 potatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt, pepper
- tomato broth
- 3 red peppers or bell pepper
- Spalăm, a meat cut into cubes, then put in a cratiță in the oil leaving the incis a muffled.
- Wash the onion, peppers and cut them thinly sliced and then put them in cratiță over meat and roast. Cover with a lid and lasăm to boil in their own juice, adding a little lukewarm water. When the meat is half-boiled potatoes cut into cubes and put and lasăm.
- Season when the meat is almost cooked with salt, sugar, paprika, black pepper and crushed, and finally add the tomatoes in broth.
- More lasăm to give a hot-two cratița and then bagăm in a well worn for 10-15 minutes.
- Hot stew, served with parsley.
Good flavor and taste traditional Stew
© 2016, Tina.