It’s a simple recipe made easy, worthwhile.
- 1½ cup wheat flour,
- ½ Cup water
- 1 egg,
- ½ Cup garlic sauce,
- 2 Tablespoons green cut.
- 8 potatoes,
- 3 onions,
- cut Bacon 20 g,
- 2 tablespoons lard,
- salt, black pepper, ground
- Curatamm boil potatoes in salty water. Once cooked and turn slip ii with a fork.
- 4. cut Bacon into thin slices and FRY until we achieve a crisp cracklings.
- Peel the onion, a wash, a tocam into cubes and FRY in a lard till it becomes golden brown.
- When the ingredients are ready mix them all together, to get the stuffing for dumplings.
- We board a small heap the flour, make a recess in the Middle, pour water and egg, put salt, frământăm a hard dough and lasăm it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Lay a sheet of 1.5 mm thick. Cut into circles and each circle put stuffing, and stick them to the margins.
- In a pot I put water with a little salt to a boil, place colţunaşii and boil until ready.
- Colţunaşii serve them sprinkled with crushed garlic, sprinkle them with garlic sauce and green sauce.
Flavor and taste good-potato dumplings and Greaves
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.