Zander is a Roach, very popular in Europe. His flesh is white, tender, with an excellent taste and without too many bones. Its content in fat is reduced, so that Zander is all dietary menus.
- perch fillets 2 pieces (500-600 grams)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- a cup of cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Perch fillets and wash them clean skin and any remaining oscioare.
- Let it drain water and tamponam them with absorbent cloths to dry the fish well.
- Portionam mesh in many parts and Spice up with salt and pepper.
- Put the pan with the oil on the hob over medium heat and heat until we leave.
- Put on a floured plate stretched..
- Take each piece over, and a trundle through flour on both sides, then put them in the pan to fry.
- Fish is in oil 5 minutes on each side until a golden crust forms on top.
- When fish is done remove from pan and il il sit on absorbent napkins to drain excess oil.
- Tasty steak place perch on a platter, add stuffing (sauteed vegetables or potatoes) and raw garlic sauce (see recipe raw Garlic Sauce).
Besides this recipe of fried perch fried served with garlic sauce, a recipe simple and easy to do, I recommend you try the recipe very tasty perch in spicy sauce or stuffed Pike. A recipe can be found here with just a simple click-perch in spicy sauce, stuffed Perch.
Flavor and good taste-Zander fillet with raw garlic sauce
© 2016, Tina.