Now in season vegetables must make the most of these wonders of nature, which gives us vital vitamins and minerals in our body. Zucchini stuffed with vegetables is a delicious recipe and a great idea for a late dinner.
- 1 piece Pumpkin
- 1 EA Carrot
- 1 EA Onion
- 20 g sunflower oil
- 50 g grated cheese
- Salt-to taste
- Ground black pepper-to taste
- Choose a pumpkin with small seeds young.
- Wash the zucchini and cut in half along its length.
- With a scoop out the core and put him aside, does it take.
- Put in a pot to boil water with a little salt and introduce Zucchini halves
- Zucchini and cook 3-4 minutes, then remove him and leave to cool.
- Clean and wash the packing onions and carrots.
- Cut and fry onions, grated carrots, dam and then place the vegetables together with the core of marrow in a pan and fry over low heat until it softens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the courgettes in a jug (ceramic or yena) and put the stuffing inside of each half.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and dam at furnace 30-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove from the oven preparation with slices of il Buttercream and Red cubes of cheese.
- Serve Zucchini stuffed with vegetables immediately after preparation, are delicious.
Flavor and good taste-Zucchini stuffed with vegetables
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.