There are several apple pies but if you want something new-Charlotte-is the best option. This dessert has an unusual taste for an Apple Cake.
- 5 sweet apples
- 30 bucați champagne biscuits
- 70 g butter
- 70 g sugar
- 50 ml whiskey, rum or cognac
- A bețișor of scortișoară
- 50 g butter
- 70 ml whiskey, rum or cognac
- 150 ml water
- Sweet apples we chop them out seeds and cut them into 1-cm cubes.
- In a deep frying pan, melt 50 g butter, add apples, 50 g sugar, 50 ml. alcohol (whisky, rum, cognac) and bețișorul of cinnamon.
- Distuim apples until they are soft-for 10-15 minutes, then give them to one side to cool.
- Tapetăm a deep tray medium size, about 20 g of butter we sprinkle over 20 grams of sugar. Stirring well form above sink, so the sugar to cover in a dense layer walls and bottom shape and overweight you take.
- We prepare the syrup-cratiță, mix 50 g sugar 70 g cognac, rum or whisky and 150 ml water.
- Put on fire 2-3 minutes to melt the sugar after you pour into a tray of cake and leave it to cool.
- Once cooled syrup sweet biscuits we soften for 10 seconds each and tapetăm with they form ready.
- After we dressed in the shape we Center rusks apples. Perform tamping them well and then we over a row of rusks
- Put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- The cake will be ready when the top will coax sweet biscuits color rosiatică.
- Decorate with lime zest, mint or Berry.
- Can serve with whipped cream.
Flavor and good taste-cake, Charlotte