When we ground meat takes us to Meatballs, stuffed cabbage, hot peppers so umpluti…si.
Let us today to do something lighter and faster kitchenware than what we mentioned above.
The result sure you will like it.
- 750 g ground meat
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, paprika
- a few parsley threads
- 3 slices of bread or 2-3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 4 hard boiled eggs for stuffing
- In a bowl put the minced meat, 2 eggs, bread soaked in cold water and well squeezed or bread crumbs, crushed garlic, chopped parsley. Spice up with salt, pepper and paprika to taste and mix very well.
- On a foil food spread evenly and put mixture on top of the long side of the line.
- Run carefully remove aluminum foil lightly.
- In a tray in which we put the parchment paper and place the roll in a preheated oven dam at 200 C for about an hour.
- The result?
- A minced meat roll and very delicious egg that can be served hot and join various side dishes, as well as cold as an appetizer.