Salmon with lemon sauce, ideal for an evening meal.
I like especially the fish, be it crispy fried in oil, either on the grill or in the oven with vegetables.
Not always the familiar budget allows us somonul…nu is a crime, our carp is nothing but. Most times I use crap and I’m looking to buy a fillet from a big greasy crap, it’s much more palatable, the bones are large and unpleasant surprises and fat is fantastic for health and most important…nu fat.
- 250 g salmon fillet (2 PCs)
- A touch of dill
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- A carton sour cream (150 g)
- In a Pan fry salmon fillets on both sides, after I've seasoned with salt and pepper to taste. Take salmon from the Pan after it is Brown on both sides well and place on a paper towel to lightly soaked in oil do not remain.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Mustard, chopped dill, lemon juice and vegetable soup is put in the Pan, leave to boil a few minutes (2-3) then put the sour cream and cream of banza.
- Let give a boil then season to taste and serve with salmon fillets.