Breton pancakes are a speciality, a region in Northwest France, who became quickly known and appreciated worldwide. Can be both sweet crepes and „salty” galette „, and the fillings range from the simplest (sugar, jam, honey, chocolate) to spectacular and exciting combinations.
The crepes can be presented on the plate or platter; rolled, folded or packed times.
Pancakes with salmon and cheese are a treat that can be successfully arranged on a platter with various appetizers at a festive table.
- 100 grams flour
- 150 ml of cold milk
- 150 ml mineral water
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 300 g salmon fillet
- 300 g cheese
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- smanatana 150 ml
- 30 grams butter
- 2 small onions
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix ingredients, preferably with an electric mixer, until we obtain a homogeneous composition, without clumps.
- Take with a ladle and pour the mixture in a frying pan hot, if the Pan is quality, there is no need to put oil) If, however, the adherent, it's good to put before the first pancake, a few drops of oil.
- Let each pancake to Brown two minutes on each side, then place them on a plate, one on top of another.
- In a bowl mix together cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon juice, finely chopped onion, grated horseradish.
- Mix the mixture very well.
- Smear each pancake with cheese mixture and place on top of the slice of salmon fillet (leg). We let them run and pancakes to cool for 2-3 hours before you serve them.
Good flavor and taste Pancakes with salmon and cheese